ROYALTY-FREE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Royalty-Free License Agreement (“Agreement”) outlines the terms and conditions under which you, the purchaser, are granted the right to use the digital content purchased from HexLoops.com.
By purchasing, downloading, or using any music loops, sound samples, or any other digital content (“Content”) from HexLoops.com, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the Content.
1. Grant of License
Hex Loops grants you a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual license to use the Content you have purchased for personal and commercial music production, broadcast, and live performance projects without the need to pay additional royalties or license fees after the initial purchase price.
2. Permitted Uses
- Music Production: You may incorporate the Content into your music compositions and productions.
- Media and Broadcast: You may use the Content in film, video, multimedia, presentations, podcasts, and broadcast projects.
- Live Performances: You may use the Content as part of your live performances.
- Online Content Creation: You may use the Content in the creation of online videos, advertisements, and other digital content, provided the Content is not made available for download.
- Redistribution Prohibited: You may not redistribute, resell, lease, share, lend, or transfer the Content in its original or any modified form to another individual or entity.
- Stand-alone Distribution: You may not distribute the Content as stand-alone files or included in any other sound library or sample pack.
- Unauthorized Use: You may not use the Content in any way that is unlawful, or in any production that promotes violence, hatred, or discrimination.
4. Intellectual Property
All Content remains the property of Hex Loops or its content suppliers. The license granted under this Agreement only allows you to use the Content in your music productions and does not transfer ownership of the Content to you.
5. License Validation
Hex Loops reserves the right to request proof of project or content creation using the purchased Content to validate the license. Failure to provide such proof may result in the termination of your license.
This license is effective until terminated. The license will automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon termination, you must cease all use of the Content and destroy any copies.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Content is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Hex Loops does not warrant that the Content will meet your requirements or that its use will be uninterrupted or error-free.
8. Limitation of Liability
Hex Loops will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Hex Loops concerning the use of the Content and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings. Any amendment to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
10. Contact Information
For any questions regarding this Royalty-Free License Agreement or if you need clarification on permissible uses of the Content, please contact Hex Loops at email@example.com
By purchasing, downloading, or using the Content from Hex Loops, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
- Grant of License
- Permitted Uses
- Intellectual Property
- License Validation
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Contact Information